- ¶ 3 Leave a comment on paragraph 3 0
- The Connecticut Council on Family Relations (CFR) met at Yale University on February 9. The theme was “Family Problems as Observed by a Prenatal Clinic.” Speaker Lloyd Thompson described a new course for prospective fathers that was very successful.
- The Indiana and Kentucky Councils met jointly on May 22–23.
- The California CFR met at the University of California, Berkeley.
- The Southern Regional CFR met on March 22–23 at Louisiana State University.
- The Virginia CFR met on February 27
- The Michigan CFR met on July 11 at Michigan State University.
¶ 4 Leave a comment on paragraph 4 0 With a changed title and a new editor, Marriage and Family Living began accepting international papers. Volume 3, Issue 1, for example, included “The Family in Wartime” by famed British author W. Somerset Maughm.