Awards conferred in 2011
Jessie Bernard award presentation at the 2011 annual conference
- ¶ 1 Leave a comment on paragraph 1 0
- Reuben Hill Award: Michelle J. Budig and Melissa J. Hodges, University of Massachusetts at Amherst, Differences in Disadvantage: Variation in the Motherhood Penalty Across White Women’s Earnings Distribution American Sociological Review.
- Cindy Winter Scholarship Award: Erin Kostina-Ritchey, Texas Teach University, and Karen Bluth, University of Tennessee
- Felix Berardo Scholarship Award for Mentoring: B. Kay Pasley
- Student Award: Megan Haselschwerdt, University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign and Cassandra Kirkland, Auburn University
- Osborne Award: Terrance Olson, Brigham Young University
- Marie Peters Award—William D. Allen, private practice
- Feldman Outstanding Research Proposal for Research in Family Policy: Rachel Hagues, University of Chicago
- Feldman Internship Award: Joanna Wu, University of Illinois
- Kathleen Briggs Outstanding Mentor Award: Richard and Karen Wampler
- Jessie Bernard Outstanding Research Proposal From a Feminist Perspective: Barbara Gurr, University of Connecticut, “I Didn’t Know We Were Queer: Transgender Children and Family Identity.”
- Jessie Bernard Outstanding Contribution to Feminist Scholarship Paper Award: Carla Pfeffer, Purdue University North Central, Women’s Work? Women’s Partners of Transgender Men Doing Housework and Emotion Work.
- Jan Trost Award: Phyllis J. Johnson, University of British Columbia
¶ 2 Leave a comment on paragraph 2 0 Named as NCFR Fellows were Joyce Arditti, Andrew Cherlin, and Arminta Jacobson.
0 Comments on the whole Page
Login to leave a comment on the whole Page
0 Comments on paragraph 1
Login to leave a comment on paragraph 1
0 Comments on paragraph 2
Login to leave a comment on paragraph 2