- ¶ 2 Leave a comment on paragraph 2 0
- Counseling, chaired by Bert Y. Glassberg
- Education, chaired by W. Clark Ellzey
- Research, chaired by Leland Stott
- Special Emphases, chaired by Elizabeth Force
¶ 3 Leave a comment on paragraph 3 0 Harold T. Christensen represented NCFR at the meeting of the International Union of Family Organizations (IUFO) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in July 1963, and delivered one of the main addresses. North American books and materials were displayed at this first international conference on the family in Latin America. Three NCFR members were on the General Council of the IUFO with consultative status with UNESCO and the United Nations and was the only family organization recognized at the international level.