Affiliates in 1941
¶ 1 Leave a comment on paragraph 1 0 During this time, through the efforts of Ernest Burgess and a wide network of professionals, the state and regional conferences were proliferating.
- ¶ 2 Leave a comment on paragraph 2 0
- The New England Conference on Tomorrow’s Children held a 3-day conference at Harvard University.
- The Rocky Mountain Regional Conference was making plans for a series of meetings.
- The Southern Regional Conference on Family Relations held its second meeting at the University of Alabama.
- The Southern California Conference on Family Relations was held in Los Angeles.
- Other states—Iowa, Maryland, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Oregon, and Virginia—all sponsored well-attended conferences.
0 Comments on the whole Page
Login to leave a comment on the whole Page
0 Comments on paragraph 1
Login to leave a comment on paragraph 1
0 Comments on paragraph 2
Login to leave a comment on paragraph 2
0 Comments on paragraph 3
Login to leave a comment on paragraph 3
0 Comments on paragraph 4
Login to leave a comment on paragraph 4