Paul Amato and Joan Gilbreth win the Reuben Hill Award
¶ 8 Leave a comment on paragraph 8 0 The 2000 Fellows title was given to Elaine Anderson, Patricia Bell-Scott, David Demo, Mark Fine, Greer Litton Fox, Gladys Hildreth, Dianne Kieran, Brent Miller, Judith Myers-Walls, Dennis Orthner, Jay Teachman, and Patricia Voydanoff.
- ¶ 10 Leave a comment on paragraph 10 0
- Policy type: Governance
- Policy title: NCFR-Funded Awards
- NCFR may establish modes of appreciation to recognize those individuals/groups who further the interests of the organization and/or exemplify the standards to which members of NCFR aspire.
- ¶ 12 Leave a comment on paragraph 12 0
- Approve the establishment of an NCFR-funded award when the award promotes the mission of NCFR and does not duplicate any existing NCFR awards.
- Approve funding of an award requested by a section or other NCFR body, if the following criteria are met:
- ¶ 13 Leave a comment on paragraph 13 0
- The Section or NCFR body making the request has raised at least 50% of the funds needed to endow the award at the funding level necessary to cover the expenses of the proposed award.
- The granting of funds by the Board does not place the NCFR budget in a deficit situation.
- The funds do not come from NCFR reserves.
- The granting of funds does not jeopardize other board priorities for that year.