¶ 1 Leave a comment on paragraph 1 0 The Committee on Standards and Certification for Family Life Educators, chaired by Rose Somerville, presented the criteria for teacher preparation in family life and sex education at the business meeting.
- ¶ 3 Leave a comment on paragraph 3 0
- The development of a Family Action Section
- The development of and publicity given to position papers on family life and sex education, and the Vietnam War and family life.
- The placement of a student representative on each of the major NCFR committees
- The implementation of the first Student Award
- The initiation of several task forces. The task forces dealt with such topics as the Public Relations and Responsibilities of NCFR, Population and Family Planning, Family Assistance Programs, response to the Presidential Commission on Obscenity and Pornography, and response to the White House Conference on Children and Youth.